This is my completed illustration of Vasiliy "The Matrix" Lomachenko. Lomachenko who is regarded by many as one of the best pound-4-pound boxers on the planet today.

As an amateur, Vasiliy had a record of 396-1 with two Olympic gold medals (2008 & 2012). He turned professional at the age 25 and went on to win titles and unified titles in the Featherweight and Lightweight divisions. Vasiliy or sometimes simply referred to as "Loma" has put his amazing career on hold to join the Ukrainian military to defend his homeland against Russian tyranny.

This 17"x22" artwork was hand drawn & digitally painted and is now for sale in ultra hi-resolution prints both on professional semi-gloss luster paper and HD hi-gloss metal. 90% of the proceeds will be donated to Ukraine for both lethal and humanitarian aid. The remaining 10% is to help cover my costs for material (ie; ink, paper, packaging, etc.)

Please send me a private message for details on how to order. You'll be donating to a good cause and and in return, receive an awesome piece of boxing artwork. 

-Thank you for viewing-

Back to Top